Books & Wine combines the love of literacy with local libations. Adults 21 years of age and older are welcome to join us for an evening of fun, food, and drink.
- Sponsor a child's enrollment in Dolly Parton's Imagination Library for one year.
- Ticket includes a glass of Caesar Creek Vineyards wine, food provided by Bella Sorella, and an evening of live music and fun.
- Buy your ticket now to save—the price of regular admission at the door is $30.
125 Club Membership
- Give the gift of lifelong literacy! A 125 Club ticket sponsors a child's enrollment in all five years of Dolly Parton's Imagination Library.
- Includes all the same benefits as a regular admission ticket—fun, food, and drink—plus you'll be entered to win a Greene County Party Basket, stocked with the area's best libations.
Kids who read succeed.
Those four words hold a fundamental truth: literacy is the cornerstone of success. A life without reading is a life without access to the basic tools of prosperity—from books to the internet. Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library prepares Greene County children from birth to age 5 to be ready to read in kindergarten by making sure they always have high-quality, age-appropriate books in their homes.
The excitement on my children’s faces as they run to the mailbox to discover they received a new book addressed to them is priceless.
We have loved getting so many new books thanks to the Dolly Parton Library! Our kids love getting mail addressed to them! We read all the books over and over and the kids look through them on their own too.
We have 3 boys that have benefited greatly from this program. They store each book on a shelf they call their library.
Caesar Creek Vineyards is a family-owned business located near New Jasper on a 200+ acre farm. Most of the property at the farm is currently planted in corn and beans, but the best site for wine grapes was planted in the spring of 2005 with 2.5 acres of new grape seedlings. The vineyard has been expanded each year since. There are presently 9 varieties growing on the site with nearly 4500 vines in the ground.
Books & Beer is the Greene County Public Library Foundation’s marquee event—an evening filled with the best local food, drink, and entertainment. All proceeds benefit the Foundation’s sponsorship of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library project.